Huse Culinary COVID-19 Response
First and foremost, thank you for your patronage, messages of support along with your overall kindness during this extraordinary and challenging time as we all do our part in stemming the spread of the COVID-19 virus. We hope that you and your family stay safe and healthy.
Huse Culinary is committed to providing our employees, guests, and vendors with a safe environment in all of our restaurants. The following list details minimum requirements we have established for the safety of our guests and team members and this list will be expanded and refined as government agencies continue to provide new and additional guidelines.
- Health screening, including temperature check, of all employees on a daily basis.
- All employees will have face masks on at all times while working.
- Visible use of peroxide sanitation cleaner for tables, chairs, handles, and other high contact surfaces.
- Social Distancing floor signs showing 6 ft. separation @ host stand and restroom areas.
- Directional arrows on floor to assist with flow of guests to reduce contact with others.
- Limited seating capacity. 6ft. separation between tables and reduced guests capacity consistent with local/state mandates.
- Increase frequency for handwashing, sanitation of work spaces, and sanitation of guests spaces.
- Hand Sanitizer: accessible for guests at front door and multiple locations throughout the restaurant.
- Single-use paper menus and QR codes for large wine lists.
- We have removed all items from the table, and will bring guests everything they need (salt & pepper, silverware, glassware, etc.)
- The City of Indianapolis is mandating the use of masks in restaurants, except when seated at a table. This effects Harry & Izzy’s and St. Elmo Steak House; however, masks are currently not required in our Fishers, IN restaurants.
Craig & Steve Huse
Co-Owners, Huse Culinary